I have often found that there is an extremely thin line between the facts and myths about weed. I guess this has much to do with how any other myth or misconception is born. People hear things, perhaps only half-truths, they then pass this information onto someone else (with a few added extras), and it isn’t long before it’s impossible to tell the difference between truth and pure myth. Buy Marijuana Online
This is the exact reason why I wanted to write this article today…I want to introduce you to the 3 biggest myths and 3 of the biggest facts about weed:
1) Weed is known to cause permanent brain damage – Let’s get one thing straight, we know that a marijuana addiction can impair a person’s thought process and their judgement, but this in no way constitutes Buy Marijuana Online permanent brain damage. There have been numerous scientific studies carried out on marijuana and its effects, and we are now aware that taking large and potent quantities of weed will cause anxiety, paranoia and even temporary psychosis, but these are all short-term problems.
I will openly admit that smoking weed can lead to you making extremely poor decisions, which can have a dramatically negative impact on your Marijuana Strains life, however, this is definitely not because of damage to your brain, but simply because you are too high to know any better.
2) Marijuana isn’t addictive – Once again, allow me to set the record straight – Marijuana Addiction is very real! Perhaps weed isn’t as highly addictive as many other drugs, but it is very easy to become psychologically dependent on pot. If you are simply an occasional cannabis smoker you should find cutting it out of your life fairly simple, however, the real problems begin when you smoke weed more frequently.
There are various marijuana withdrawal symptoms that many people never, ever experience, Buy Weed Online USA but I would hazard a guess that their marijuana consumption hasn’t been an everyday habit for many years. No matter what anyone tells you, there is such a thing as marijuana addiction.
3) Weed will not do me any harm – I’m sorry, but this is simply not true. I will cover more of the physical aspects you should be aware of below, but marijuana addiction can lead to some extremely suspect psychological practices. As I have mentioned, weed will impair your judgement and decision-making, and unfortunately this may lead to permanent problems.
A prime example of this may due to being under the influence of weed you decide to have unprotected sex. This in turn may lead to possible sexual diseases or a potential pregnancy. Now don’t get me wrong, an ill-informed decision like this can be made by anyone at anytime, although the chances are far higher if you’re not thinking straight.
1) There is a much higher risk of having a heart attack – It has been estimated that for up to an hour after you have smoked weed, you are 5 times more likely to have a heart attack. Unfortunately, this is due to the enhanced level of chemicals in your body, which in turn will have an effect on your blood pressure and indeed your heart.
2) There is a much higher risk of cancer – Marijuana has so many different chemicals, most of which I’m sure you’ve never heard of, and weed smoke is considered to be twice as potent as that of cigarettes. Therefore, you essentially are doubling the risk of cancer. Smoking marijuana may also lead to various breathing related illnesses and diseases, as it is known to destroy the lung tissues at a far faster rate.
3) Weed is the most used illegal drug in the world – I would think that this is simply because many people believe that marijuana is harmless. If you think about it there has never actually been one shred of evidence or scientific research that says that marijuana consumption is good for you. Weed will eventually have a negative impact on your heart, lungs, kidneys, in fact the vast majority of your bodily organs.